Foreign businesses and individuals
Nakamura Tax Consultation Office can provide the following services to foreign businesses and individuals.
Services for businesses/corporate clients
- Tax consultation (e.g.: tax registration for setting up a subsidiary, consumption tax/VAT choices, bilateral tax agreement, transfer pricing, stock options, dividend taxation, tax withholding at source, company merger and split, liquidation etc.)
- Preparation of Tax opinion letter
- Company Incorporation support
- Bank account opening support
- All kinds of reporting to the Tax Office (e.g.: all kinds of reports and returns arising from new business start-up or branch office registration, VAT reports and returns etc.) All kinds of social insurance/welfare reporting (e.g.: to Labour Standards Inspection Office, compliance reporting to Hello Work, new compliance reporting for health insurance and welfare pensions etc.)
- Monthly financial reporting to parent company overseas.
- Preparation of a variety of tax authority applications and registrations.
- Payroll calculation, year-end tax adjustment, payroll reporting
- Addition of new staff to health and social insurance systems, and removal of leavers.
- My Number - the new national social insurance/public administration compulsory registration number system : provide outsourcing of company administration burden (application form processing, data storage, My Number collection, identity verification etc.)
- Payment handling agent
- Tax returns for foreign nationals living in Japan, and, after they leave Japan, final tax returns and pension payment refund paperwork.
Services for non-Japanese individuals
- Taxation consultation and advice on My Number.
- Income tax on business income, tax returns and any and all reporting to the Tax Office.
- Salary calculation, year-end adjustment, pay-slip preparation.
- After leaving Japan, preparation of tax returns and pension refund paperwork.
- Address：Frontier Shinjuku Tower（previously known as “TSI Shinjuku Tower”）, 3-9-7, Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org